The following is the list of approved conditions that qualify for medical marijuana in the NJ
- Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition by a New Jersey health care practitioner registered with the MMP.
Approved Debilitating Medical Conditions Include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Chronic Pain
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Intractable skeletal spasticity
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seizure disorder, including epilepsy
- Terminal illness with prognosis of less than 12 months to live
- Tourette Syndrome
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- All patients seeking treatment by Tomorrow’s Wellness Center must be a legal resident of NJ or and provide proof of residency.
- Patients must be diagnosed with a condition that qualifies under NJ state law
- Patients can bring their medical records with them to their appointment or have them faxed directly to Tomorrow’s Wellness Center at 609-407-1338.
- Please call the office directly if you have any questions. The helpful staff will assist you navigate the state process.