The Visia Skin Analysis System from Canefield, provides an in-depth analysis of your facial characteristics, including the surface and subsurface.
The Visia uses standard white light, cross-polarized flash, UV photography, and RBX Technology to produce extraordinary high definition images of skin features and skin tone. This multi-dimensional analysis reveals your overall complexion and allows us to design an individualized treatment program to improve your appearance.
How can the Visia Skin Analysis System help me?
The Visia Skin Analysis System is a powerful tool to demonstrate the effects aging will have on your appearance and how current therapies can slow the aging process. By visualizing where your skin health is today, you are provided a very useful tool to determine how to improve your appearance and proactively reduce future damage.
The Visia Skin Analysis System is a valuable tool that provides reproducible facial images to monitor the effectiveness of skin care treatments and determining additional treatment options. There are many benefits, including:
- In-depth, graphic evaluation of skin condition
- Grading of skin to peer group
- Visualization and analysis of sub-surface melanin and vascular conditions
- Measurement of pore depth and wrinkles
- Eyelash analysis
- Analysis of pigment disturbances and photodamage
- Recognition of UV damage
- Recognition of porphyrins and bacteria
- Enables accurate monitoring of therapies
- Reproducible facial photography